By visiting prohost.al and / or providing your personal information to us, you are accepting our privacy policies, formulated as follows ..
Information we collect
The type and amount of information we collect and the way we use it depends on why you are providing it. Personal information is that piece of information that can allow you to identify yourself.
We may collect and process data such as:
- first name, last name;
- company name;
- residential address;
- phone number;
- company info;
- information about your site visit;
- other identifying information.
We emphasize that the provision of your personal data is not mandatory, but it is in your desire to voluntarily provide the required information, to proceed further with the registration on the platform and purchases
How we use information
We may use the information collected for various purposes such as:
- To enable your registration on our platform;
- To improve our obligations to you;
- To communicate with you about your purchases;
- To provide you with information about products or services that we think might be of interest to you;
- To ensure that the content from our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer, your screen;
- For business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses, market research, audits, new product development, site improvement, marketing, etc ..
Storage of personal data
The data collected, processed and stored according to the principle of respect and guarantee of fundamental human rights and freedoms and in particular the right to privacy. These actions are performed in full compliance with the provisions of law no. 9887 dated 10.03.2008 "On the Protection of Personal Data", law no. 9918 dated 19.05.2008 "On Electronic and Postal Communications", as well as all other bylaws in addition.
Personal data are stored for as long as necessary according to the main purpose of their collection, always in full compliance with the applicable legal framework.
At no time will personal information be sold or transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except when required by a court decision and applicable law, we are required to do so.
For any questions, clarifications or requests regarding the use of this data, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org